Thursday, June 3rd
- Cultural diversity and international arbitration
- Cultural elements in the organization of the arbitral process.
- Does the cultural background of the arbitrators really condition the formation and content of arbitral decisions?
- Debate regarding the new rules on arbitration in the “rioplatense region” (with the collaboration of the French International Arbitration Committee.)
- Competence-Competence and support judge
- Interim relief
- Remedies against the award
- About public policy
Friday, June 4th
- Current Issues in Investor-State Dispute Settlement.
- Private International Law aspects of investment arbitration
- A new framework for investor-State dispute settlement: reform or revolution?
- The expansion and diversification of Sports Arbitration
- Value of precedents in sports arbitration.