Thursday, June 3
- Cultural diversity and international arbitration
- Cultural elements in the organization of the arbitration process.
- Are the formation and content of arbitration decisions really conditioned for the cultural baggage of the referees?.
- Discussion on the new laws of arbitration in La Rioja (with the collaboration of the French Arbitration Committee)
- Competition-Competition and support judge
- Precautionary measures
- Appeals against the award
- About public order
Friday, June 4
- Current issues in dispute resolution between States and investors
- Aspects of private international law in investment arbitration
- A new framework for dispute resolution between states and investors: or reform or revolution?
- The expansion and diversification of Sports Arbitration
- The value of the precedent in sports arbitration