Patricia helps clients on a wide range of disputes work with a special focus on domestic and international arbitration as well as investor state disputes. She specialises in disputes related to energy, construction and post mergers and acquisitions.
Patricia gives lectures on arbitration at the universities of Heidelberg, Frankfurt and Saarbrücken.
Her experience includes:
- Representing a government in arbitration proceedings under the Energy Charter Treaty in a USD 3bn dispute
- Representing a major developer in LCIA proceedings related to a construction in Russia in a USD 1bn
- Representing a major German steel company in CIETAC proceedings seated in Shanghai and Beijing
- Representing a government in multijurisdictional arbitration related court proceedings
- Representing a major German energy provider in arbitration proceedings under the rules of the German Institution of Arbitration