Partner of PPU expert in Dispute Adjudication, Arbitration and Alternative Dispute Resolution. He has advised major companies in domestic and international arbitration, both commercial and investment, and is recognized as one of the most prominent arbitration lawyers in Chile and Latin America.
– Representing a foreign company in an arbitration against a construction company for disputes relating to the construction of a power plant in Chile.
– Representing a mining company in an arbitration against an energy company for differences arising in relation with a power purchase agreement and an option agreement for the acquisition of solar plant.
– Representing a group of shareholders of a company in Uruguay in a post M&A dispute arising from the share purchase agreement of the target company
– Representing an Argentine company against American investors for disputes related to a stock purchase agreement and option agreement for the sale of a company engaged in the fisheries industry.
– Representing a Spanish joint venture against an Ecuadorean state entity for disputes related to the development and construction of a urban transportation project.